Sunday, January 8, 2012

bits of life.

So it's no surprise that most popular blogs have some sort of orderliness to their posting habits. Kitschy Thursdays, for example, where they spend their day thrifting and miraculously finding perfect-condition vintage Doc Martens and when they look in the label, they were actually autographed by Mr. Vicious himself, and (of course) photoblogging the entire experience. Unfortunately for you guys, my life is not nearly so impressive or exciting. The best thing we have for thrifting would be the Salvation Army, and this part of Texas isn't all that inspiring for fashion or interesting knickknacks. Le sigh.


But back to the subject. I really, really would like this whole blog business thing to work out. I must admit, I've always been super-jealous of bloggers who actually have a loyal (and large) following, and while I honestly don't think I'm at all that interesting enough (and I don't have a good camera, which seems to be the kicker), at least I have somewhat of an above average life. 


SO, this week I'll be plotting out ideas for a regular posting schedule...thing. With lots of pictures. Or as many decent pictures as my little iphone 4 can take.


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment