Friday, January 20, 2012

things i love friday.

So like I said, I'd really like to start a sort of...recurring theme / blogging schedule. Every successful blog I've found has some sort of schedule they follow, and as I'd like for this to be at least semi-successful, I suppose I should follow suit. Therefore, we now have things i love Friday. Sure, it doesn't rhyme. But everybody likes Fridays best of all, and this is just going to be the things I love best of all from the internet. Yay.




This workspace, found on olof jakobina. Guhhhhh, inspiring.


Haiiiiir, from hair romance. Holy heck, I wish I could make my hair grow faster.


This kate spade bag. Late birthday present, anyone? Ohpleasepleaseplease.


This baby.



These shoes found at wanelo. I actually think I could make these. Maybe.


This tattoo found from malamai. Unfffff.

This harry potter comic. I laughed for days, I swear.

So that's enough for today. I'm off to make a big, big request of someone I care a lot about in hopes it works out for me. Yesterday was my 22nd birthday, so I'm hoping that's reason enough for him to not say no. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment